- Product Details
- Additional information
Aero got cool
Ballista MIPS slices through the wind like no other helmet available, launching you into breakaways and finish line sprints with a wind tunnel-proven design. And with superior venting from our unique internal channeling, this is one aero helmet you can ride every day.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain’s own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Boa closure system lets riders easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- Front Center Channel’s distinct vent shape draws in significantly more air
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- In-mold composite skeleton increases helmet integrity and provides larger vent variations
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and are easy to adjust
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
|Size (head circumference)||Medium (54-60 cm)|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Lightweight buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee, travel bag|
Deep Dark Blue, Purple Lotus
Medium (54-60 cm)