- Product Details
- Additional information
Aero finally got cool
Pursue a winning trajectory with an aero road helmet that actually ventilates well. The Ballista MIPS road helmet now features Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, MIPS helps to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
The ultimate aero road helmet with the added protection of MIPS.
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain’s own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
An aerodynamic shell offers wind-tunnel-proven performance, while superior venting via our unique internal channelling sets this design apart from most aero road helmets.
Get back on the bike as soon as possible with a free replacement for any helmet involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. Simply contact Bontrager or your local retailer.
- Equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Front Centre Channel’s distinct vent shape draws in significantly more air
- The Headmaster II one-handed fit system allows easy height and circumference adjustments
- The in-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity and lager vent variation
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- The design allows for compatibility and easy installation of the Bontrager NeoVisor
- Design allows for compatibility and easy installation of Bontrager NeoVisor
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
|Size (head circumference)||Small (51-57 cm)||Medium (54-60 cm)|
|Fit system||Headmaster II||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Agion® antimicrobial pads||Agion® antimicrobial pads|
|Buckle type||Lightweight buckle||Lightweight buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee, travel bag||Crash Replacement Guarantee, travel bag|
Viper Red, Waterloo Blue
|Helmet Size|| |
Small (51-57 cm), Medium (54-60 cm)