- Product Details
- Additional information
Protection that keeps up
Kids get more daring as they grow older, so they need a helmet to match. Big Dipper Kids’ features Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology—developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head—for extra protection on every new stunt attempt.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain’s own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
- For growing kids ages 4 – 7
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Fidlock magnetic buckle offers quick, secure fit that’s easy for kids to close
- In-molded EPS shell with full coverage for protection and durability
- Easily-adjustable LockDown dividers provide clean helmet strap management
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
|Size (head circumference)||Kids (48-52 cm)|
|Fit system||Quick Set|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Fidlock buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee|
|Helmet Size|| |
Kids (48-52 cm)