- Product Details
- Additional information
Performance at the right price
Rise up the ranks of the group ride and feel confident leading more turns in our Circuit MIPS Women’s road helmet. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology helps to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
Circuit MIPS Women’s Road Helmet
A light, cool and sleek women’s helmet with the added protection of MIPS.
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain’s own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
Easily adjust and secure your helmet with one hand. This system makes it easy to make height and circumference adjustments.
Get back on the bike as soon as possible with a free replacement for any helmet involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. Simply contact Bontrager or your local retailer.
- Equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System
- The in-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity and larger vent variations
- The intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean looking and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- The design allows for compatibility and easy installation of the Bontrager NeoVisor
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
|Size (head circumference)||Small (51-57 cm)|
|Fit system||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Standard buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee|
Black / Vice Pink
|Helmet Size|| |
Small (51-57 cm)