- Product Details
- Additional information
For the roads less travelled
The GR2 Team Issue gravel tyre is designed for fast-rolling performance and biting traction on even the most rugged gravel roads. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races and features Inner Strength Casting that provides lightweight puncture protection without sacrificing the smooth, supple feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection.
A gravel tyre that rolls fast while providing confident traction across all road surfaces. Perfect for the road less travelled.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
- A gravel tyre that excels in fast and firm conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
|Size||700C x 35mm||700C x 40mm|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||50 psi||50 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Tire Colours|| |
|Tire Sizes|| |
700C x 35mm, 700C x 40mm