- Product Details
- Additional information
Get a grip
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling centre tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confidently around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tyres for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
The redesigned and race-ready XR3 is a fast-rolling, do-it-all tyre with fierce traction.
Fast and fierce
We combined a fast-rolling centre tread with aggressive side knobs for consistent cornering and traction across a variety of trail surfaces.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
|Size||27.5″ x 2.8″||29″ x 2.4″|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||30 psi||50 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Tire Colours|| |
|Tire Sizes|| |
27.5 x 2.8", 29" x 2.4"