- Product Details
- Additional information
Sculpted for cross-country performance
The XR3 Team Issue Tubeless Ready mountain bike tyre is the right choice for high performance over the widest range of trail conditions. An advanced rubber compound and Inner Strength protection make it a great pick for everything from racing to trail riding.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
- A versatile trail tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Intermediate tread design for consistent traction and cornering across many trail conditions
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
|Size||700C x 25mm||700C x 28mm|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Maximum pressure||120 psi||120 psi|
|Tire Colours|| |
|Tire Sizes|| |
26" x 2.2", 27.5" x 2.35