- Product Details
- Additional information
The go-to tyre for aggressive riders
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tyre offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tyre really is that good.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
- An aggressive trail tyre that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- An aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre is engineered for easy tubeless set up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
|Size||27.5″ x 2.4″||27.5″ x 2.6″||27.5″ x 2.8″||29″ x 2.4″||29″ x 2.6″||29″ x 3.0″|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||50 psi||40 psi||35 psi||50 psi||40 psi||30 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength||Inner Strength||Inner Strength||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
Use the online WYSIWYG HTML Editor to compose the content for your website easily.
27.5 x 2.6", 27.5 x 2.8", 27.5" x 2.4", 29" x 2.4", 29" x 2.6", 29" x 3.0"