- Product Details
- Additional information
Lightweight Trail Bite
The Tubeless Ready XR5 Team Issue tyre offers strength, traction, and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight trail ready package. XR5 delivers the supple feel of an 120 TPI XC tyre and the aggressive traction of an Enduro tyre for superior performance in demanding conditions. Choose XR5 to stay light on the climbs with confident grip on even the most harrowing descents.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
- A trail tyre that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
|Size||27.5″ x 2.6″||29″ x 2.6″|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||50 psi||50 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Tire Colours|| |
|Tire Sizes|| |
27.5 x 2.6", 29" x 2.6"